Apply to Become a Vendor
No red tape.
All public sales are processed by the Arts Market staff and can be purchased with debit, credit or cash.
We do not take any commission on what is sold in the gallery and there is no hidden cost!
No long-term contracts.
All spaces are based on a 4 week period.
For artistic entrepreneurs.
Rental fees are economical and have been designed for up-and-coming entrepreneurial artists.
⬇️ Application Below ⬇️
Pacific Arts Market is a locally owned business dedicated to showcasing local creativity and high-quality artisan goods in Vancouver. We provide an economical way for BC Artists to showcase their work, launch, or grow their business. We support all Artistic Entrepreneurs with a market capacity of over 80 spaces at a time (soon to be over 150), no long leases, and zero commission taken.
Pacific Arts Market is a space for local artists, craftspeople, designers, and the like to display their work for sale. We aim to provide a market that has the conditions that suit artists.
In our space, artists design their own area and have control of how their work is displayed. Artists are free to set their own prices and we do not take any commission on what is sold in the gallery. At the same time, we provide staff to greet new customers (during business hours), promote your work and process all your sales. So that there's no need for artists to be onsite.
Floor spaces are around 13 - 17 sq. feet (and can be built up to 56"), while our more limited number of wall spaces are 66 square feet (a little less than 9 feet x 8 feet), with a small allowance of floor space in front.
We also offer additional Benefits:
1. Active Marketing and Social Media Promotion - We actively promote our artists. We offer the opportunity to promote you and your artwork on our Facebook and Instagram pages (9K+ active followers)
2. Email Marketing Campaign - We will promote your events and highlighted items in our Monthly Newsletter (sent twice monthly to over 4000 subscribers)
3. Opening Reception / Workshops / Artist Talk / Events - We encourage you to host your own events. There are NO additional costs for free events. You have the opportunity to utilize our space, with our assistance and guidance. We will also assist in highlighting your event on our website, newsletters and social media. These are currently also being done online in various interactive and innovative ways.
4. Promote Yourself With A Personal Profile - Build your own professional profile on our website with links to your social media and website.
5. We Manage The Admin - You are not required to be in the gallery (we do encourage artists to spend time here). We look after all sales, and you keep the full value of what you sell in your space.
6. Sell Online - Our popular online store extends your work's visibility for selling.
7. Save 10% on all art supplies as a DeSerres Club member.
You now have your choice of Premium Street Level Gallery Space or 2nd Floor Market Space.
Premium Gallery Spaces
If you are interested in renting our modern storefront gallery space in the heart of South Granville, you must complete and submit the Application Form below. The gallery wall space for each artist is approximately 66 square feet (a little less than 9 feet x 8 feet) and must be booked for a period of 12 or 16 weeks. LED spotlights provide excellent visibility.
See below and save on our 12-week (only $12/day) or 16-week (less than $12/day) rental packages.
2nd Floor Market Space
If you are interested in renting in our spacious market area on 2nd-floor space, you must complete and submit the Application Form below. All spaces cost $308 (including taxes) per 4-week period or $340 incl. tax for Peak Season (Oct. 1st - Dec. 27th).
Save Big on our 12-week (only $10/day) or our 16 weeks (less than $10/day) rental packages. See below for details.
Spaces will be assigned according to availability, a priority of sign-up, and the needs of the Market.
You can get further details by writing to us at email@example.com: subject line " artist inquiry." Or just fill out the application on this website, under "Apply for space" in the drop-down menu.
When you join our gallery - you also get access to our online store at no additional charge
Note: You get up to 10 items for sale online, and the commission for online sales is 35%. We organize the shipping for you. The customer always pays the shipping fees.
Premium Gallery Spaces